ACN Can Help You Stay Focused On What You Do Best
As a 501c3 membership association, the Association of Christian Nonprofits focuses on what helps our members best increase their influence and maximize their mission in their local communities.
Turn to ACN for industry resources that are specific to your needs. By always looking for ways to better serve our members, we are continually looking for improvements that allow you to do more ministry with less.
We represent ministries so ministries can represent Jesus more effectively.
What does ACN offer?
In your ministry, administration is a necessary but not dominant feature. In fact, it can take valuable time and energy from your core passion and expertise. ACN provides a consultative approach to helping your organization excel in efficiency. Working with a network of industry leading solution providers, we get to know you and your ministry and tailor the most relevant and effective suite of capabilities that will save you both time and money.
We offer resources that keep you up to date on best practices, leadership, and always adapting to the changing world your ministry seeks to serve. From timely and quick-access articles, to short instructional videos and downloads, our resources are designed for ministry leaders that want to stay current on personal and organizational development. Oh, and did we mention the vast majority are FREE with your membership?
Shared knowledge and experience among ministry leaders is a critical success factor. That is why we provide specific environments for leaders to gather, whether virtually or in person, and tackle challenges, share best practices, and support each other. Ranging from regional to local, our networking events are low pressure and high value.
Collaboration is the name of the game in ministry. That is why we design new avenues of collaboration that have a positive impact on your ministry objectives. Whether through online training, Google Hangouts, Tweet Chats via @NonProfits4God or the development of “Best Practices” for ministry, we help the Christian nonprofit thrive.
If non-profits are so different, why do vendors assume their product would be “perfect” for your organization? Because that is their job – To convince you they have the best solutions to your problems.
That is why our approach to assisting you is dramatically different. As an association, our concern is the long-term success of your organziation. That is why we focus on the areas that work for YOU!
We exist for one reason: To Help Maximize Your Mission
When you contact ACN, we approach our potential relationship with you as a valued partner, knowing you will be a member of a larger association of ministries that are striving to make much of Jesus in the areas in which they serve.
1. Free Consultation
We provide a 60-minute complimentary phone call to help assess your culture, your needs, and how we can help within your budget constraints. Don’t worry. If we cannot be of considerable assistance to you, we will let you you know that too and direct you to possible resources to help
2. In Depth Proposal
If we feel we can be of help, we put together a thorough, written proposal of services and/or products that would be beneficial for you to consider implementing. Our growing list of approved vendor resources offers considerable discounts to the open market and are industry leaders in their areas of expertise as it relates to nonprofits.
3. Active Implementation
If your organization would like to move forward, upon your membership activation, ACN will steward the implementation of solutions at whatever level is comfortable for you, either via simple introductions or through full project management.
Our vision is to initiate and strengthen the practical, meaningful, and high trust collaboration between churches and related nonprofits, helping them increase their influence and maximize their mission.
As an association of churches and para-church organizations we will adhere to the following statements in our goals and practice.
- We value the local church and hold them in high regard as God’s primary instrument for the proclamation of his Gospel until his return.
- We value the role of the para-church in providing strategic ministry initiatives to communities in which they serve.
- We value partnerships, where trust is fostered, relationships are meaningfully developed, and ministry is fruitful and individually rewarding.
- We value a servant’s heart, helping in every way possible to assist the faith community in excellently pursuing their calling, to be both deeply rooted and wide-spread in their effort to reach their communities.
- We value disciplined integrity and will operate in the highest of fiduciary and ethical standards as not to blemish the good name of Jesus Christ.
- We value humility and hold loosely the “success” garnered from others while holding firmly to our mission.
- We value Jesus and seek to honor and herald his name above all else.
- We believe in God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, all equal in deity & worthy of worship (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God. It is inspired, infallible, and authoritative, and the commands therein must be obeyed by all believers. (II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in the substitutionary death & resurrection of Jesus Christ for all sinners (Romans 4:25)
- We believe in a hearty acceptance that Jesus is the Lord of our lives when we receive Him as our Savior. (Romans 10:9,10; Colossians 2:6; John 3:3)
- We believe in eternal LIFE for all who repent & believe in Him & eternal death for all who reject Him (Matthew 25:46; Luke 13:3)
- We believe in the church’s mandate to take responsibility for spreading the gospel to every tribe, tongue, people and nation. (Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 16:15,16; Acts 1:8)